In addition to buying, selling and renting exclusive properties in Andorra, another of the essential services on which And.immo bases its business model is the management and coordination of real estate investment projects in Andorra. In this area, once the initial priorities have been defined, our highly qualified real estate agents stand ready to advise investors seeking to diversify their interests by operating in the Andorran real estate sector. At And.immo, the best real estate experts will counsel you with a service-minded focus and skilled personal attention to provide you with the real estate option that best fits your needs.
In recent years Andorra has maintained its commitment to responsibly diversify and consolidate the country's business activity beyond its borders. The Principality is still in a process of expanding and opening up to the world, a process which is drawing investors from around the globe. Indeed, after carefully weighing the many economic, tax-related, financial and quality-of-life advantages to be obtained here, numerous foreign investors have successfully carried out top-level real estate investment projects in Andorra. The special features that make the Principality an ideal country for real estate investment include the following:
1. Andorra, an ideal country for operating internationally: With the recent tax reform, implemented in 2010, Andorra has established a new taxation framework that favours the signing of double taxation agreements with the world's leading countries. This measure has consolidated Andorra as an ideal country for operating on the international scene.
2. One of the most favourable tax policies worldwide: Andorra features some highly competitive tax rates and today our tax framework is comparable to that of any country in the European Union. Specifically, with the lowest value added tax in Europe (the IGI, of 4.5%), a personal income tax rate ranging from 5 to 10%, and a corporate tax of 10% with rebates of up to 80% on strategic investments, Andorra has what is unquestionably one of the world's most favourable tax policies.
3. Political and legislative stability: As one of the oldest countries in the world, Andorra has historically maintained a notable political and legislative stability. This is clearly a fundamental factor when one is interested in residing in Andorra to start up an investment project.
4. An outstanding location: Andorra's unique location in the heart of the Pyrenees between Spain and France gives it an exceptional natural environment with over 2,000 hours of sunlight a year. What's more, the country boasts an unparalleled public safety and a very high quality of life, with good wages (the average wage is over 1,900 euros a month) and highly competitive healthcare and educational systems.
5. A country open to investors: In recent years Andorra has implemented various economic reforms, which have drawn foreign investments and led companies from abroad to set up operations in our country. This openness to investment is evidenced by the creation of enterprises, which may be established with up to 100% foreign capital.
As Europe has gone about recovering from the economic crisis which affected it between 2008 and 2013, the Andorran real estate agents have been registering a substantial increase in the investment demand from both enterprises and individuals.
This improvement in the sector is precisely what has led to a progressive increase in prices, above all of high-end properties. In turn, this has been a drawing card for investors since the price rise works to boost the value of any investment made here even more. As opposed to what one could at first think when considering a country with an extension of a little over 460 km2, Andorra offers many different investment opportunities, running from projects that involve land and plots to investments in new builds, refurbishments of mountain chalets, deluxe apartments at the foot of ski slopes or commercial properties and shop premises along the country's foremost shopping streets.
monday to friday
9h30 to 13h30
and 15h30 to 19h30
For any questions or suggestions please contact us